Build a privacy plan for your business
The privacy tool for small businesses will walk you through the information you need to comply with privacy laws and to provide your customers with the privacy protection they expect.
This tool will help you develop procedures to protect the personal information you collect and to prepare your staff to respond to inquiries and complaints from the public. You'll be guided through a series of questions about the information you collect from your customers.
Once you've responded to all the questions, you will receive:
- An information audit of your business
- Consent provisions required specifically for your business
- A security plan for protecting personal information in your care
- A sample privacy brochure for your customers
- A training needs assessment
This assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. When you have finished, you will be able to print out a copy of the materials provided, including your responses to the various questions asked. You will also be provided with sample privacy policies and other documentation so you can put your privacy plan to work for you quickly and easily.
- Date modified: